Welcome To Your New Dream Community!
You just found heaven on earth… Get acquainted with the largest gated community in the United States!
HSV is managed and governed by the HSV Property Owners’ Association. Over 475 employees help keep everything running smoothly in this amazing community. Unimproved vacant land parcels are just a mere $40/month in HOA fees. Here are some of the amenities this wonderful community has to offer:
- Eleven recreation lakes plus an isolated water-supply lake. The largest, Lake Balboa, is 944 acres.
- Two beaches, two full-service marinas, including boat rentals
- Two lake-side, covered pavilion complexes for group picnics for up to 300 people
- Nine golf courses (some of which are top-rated in Arkansas)
- The only 5-star tennis association in Arkansas (includes 10 clay courts)
- Indoor swimming complex
- Outdoor swimming pool (opened 2020)
- One of the largest bridge clubs in the United States (listed in the “Top 100” most active duplicate bridge clubs of the ACBL).
- Coronado Fitness Center, a large, extensively equipped fitness center
- More than 30 miles (48 km) of hiking trails
- Coronado Community Center, with more than 18,000 square feet (1,700 m2) of meeting rooms, including a 3,600-square-foot (330 m2) library with over 15,000 catalogued items (plus paperbacks)
- Ponce de Leon Community Center, with more than 11,000 square feet (1,000 m2), plus the 650-seat Woodlands Auditorium for the performing arts. The center’s Casa de Carta is home to one of the largest Duplicate Bridge clubs in the U.S., with more than 800 members. Ponce de Leon’s Ouachita Activities Building has large and small meeting rooms.
- DeSoto Club Events Center, available for rent by POA members and non-members
- An RV camping park and RV and boat storage areas
- A family recreation area, including miniature golf and indoor/outdoor activities
- Lawn bowling, bocce ball and pickleball courts
- A public-safety department providing police and fire protection
- Four fire stations and an ambulance headquarters
- Animal/wildlife control
The private-membership Diamante Country Club has a golf course and clubhouse. Country club members bought the club from the previous owners, ClubCorp and Cooper Communities Inc., early in 2018.
Power, water, fiber optic, phone, sewer are all in place for this parcel as HSV has kept up with its infrastructure for years now. All streets are fully paved. When you decide to finally build that vacation home, weekend getaway, or that dream home, all the land will need is a little clearing.
Need groceries? No worries, just a short drive away. Or perhaps you have a taste for some takeout restaurants to fine dining, Hot Springs has it all.
And as if this area doesn’t already have it all, plan an outdoor adventure at the nearby Hot Springs National Park.
Buy this property today for just $10,500
Interested? Call or txt Global Abundance LLC @ (800) 953-2124
- Property Type: Land
- Sale Price: $10,500
- State: AR
- County: Saline
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 506-00428-000
- Property Address: 12 Cruzado Lane
- City: Hot Spring Village
- Zip: 71909
- Size: 0.37 Acre(s)
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Road Access: Yes – Paved
- Electricity: Yes
- Municipal Water
Market Value: Similar lots in the area are selling for $18,000.
Get this property now for $7,500 below market value…
Own it today for just $10,500
Don’t have the cash? We also offer owner financing — no credit checks required!
To buy this property at this discount price call or txt Global Abundance LLC @ (800) 953-2124
Don’t miss out on this great deal call or txt us now!
Note: We also may have other property at bargain prices just like this available – ask us when you call!
DISCLAIMER: Buyer to verify and perform their own due diligence regarding the feasibility of their plans. Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and cant be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.